Friday, May 16, 2014

Smoldering apple

 Smoldering apple Oil on 16" x 12" wrapped canvas $400

 It has been a few months since I have painted an apple, I know right what is wrong with me. One day I will get it right but I am getting closer. I seem to be turning a corner and things are starting to look up again so I had a little fun with this, during this painting I kept reminding myself to use more paint, I also had to remind myself not to get to tight so I do have some issues with the drawing but overall I find it works for me. I may update the photo in a week or so as I just can't seem to get a good shot of it so I apologize, once it dries out a bit more I will try again.


For more information or to buy this painting, please visit my Etsy shop

Comments are always welcome.

Cheers
Dave
Post a Comment