Thursday, March 06, 2014

Vessels

Vessels: Oil on 18" x 24" canvas $550

Walking past the dining room last week I saw the flowers I had bought for my lovely wife sitting on the table in a vase, they had been there for quite sometime so by this time only 1 rose survived, it was dried and shrived but the leafs are some kind of tropical plant and there where holding up just fine, and really caught my eye, so I scoped it up glass plate and all and scurried off to my studio, my wife by now is getting use to the idea that things will eventually end up in my studio so she doesn't complain to much. All she asks is that I don't break anything, for me this can a difficult challenge in itself.

I don't paint large paintings very often but this really called for it, and I like the challenge.

Visit my Etsy shop for more details

Cheers,
Dave
Post a Comment