Monday, January 20, 2014

Blue Monday

So apparently this is the most depressing day of the year, best of luck today, I guess people start to realize we are in the dead of winter and it's going to be a long time before it started to warm up, not so much for me today.

So it's been a great week, Tuesday I started teaching at Visual Arts Mississauga as a Intro to Oil painting Instructor, went well for my very first time teaching, all my students were very eager to learn, and had a lot of fun doing it, looking forward to the next 7 weeks.

I also just received word that 2 of my paintings sold while at the TAG gallery in St. Catharines So exciting. Overflow and Summers' Muse off to their new forever home.

No painting to post today, I started a sketch on Thursday, it was going pretty well but fell off the rails mid way through, I did like the concept, so I will start over, I have a busy week so it might be awhile though please bare with me.

Talk to you soon
Dave
Post a Comment