Sunday, September 15, 2013

Interview with Art book guy

So I have been a little silent lately sorry about that, I have been preparing for 2 shows coming up in the next couple of weeks, starting Sunday September 22nd, I will be Art in the park, put on by Visual Arts Mississauga

Sunday September 22, 2013
rain or shine │ free admission │ free parking │ rome’n chariot │ dimkin’s crepes │ musical entertainment
10 a.m. – 5 p.m.

Come out and support local artists and artisans at ART IN THE PARK 2013. Stroll through artist and artisan booths in Visual Arts Mississauga’s Art Centre, the Historic MacEwan Barn as well as on the lawn in beautiful Riverwood.  Enjoy paintings, jewellery, pottery, encaustic, mixed-media, fibre art, clay sculpture, wood carving and more. 

Visual Arts Mississauga (VAM) is a not-for-profit charitable organization with a mission to enrich community life.


VISUAL ARTS MISSISSAUGA
4170 Riverwood Park Lane
(off Burnhamthorpe Road W just west of Creditview Road)
Mississauga, ON    L5C 2S7
P 905.277.4313
www.visualartsmississauga.com

On another note if you want to find out a little more about me and my thoughts on painting and art in general, I was approached a few weeks ago by the ArtbookGuy, Michael Corbin. He is an avid art collector and interviews artists. Anyway he asked if I would like to chat with him, I was honoured of course and agreed. The Interview has gone live and can be found here. Have a read and enjoy and let me know what you think.

Currently I am also preparing for the Mississauga arts society fall show which runs from Oct 4th to the 6th @ 4170 Riverwood Park Lane, Reception is Oct. 4th from 7pm to 9pm Hope to see you there.

Have a great day.
Dave
Post a Comment