Saturday, September 21, 2013

Art in the Park

Tomorrow is Art in the Park here in Mississauga, Just finishing packing the car, I have a spot in the MacEwan Barn just in front of the VAM art centre, so exciting, looks like it will be a bit chilly but no rain, yippee. Hope to see you there and wish me luck.

Today I laid out all my work, from the past year, I have forgotten most of my issues I had with each painting and was really pleased with how they all look together, it's almost time for a solo show me thinks.

Sunday September 22, 2013
rain or shine │ free admission │ free parking │ rome’n chariot │ dimkin’s crepes │ musical entertainment
10 a.m. – 5 p.m.

Come out and support local artists and artisans at ART IN THE PARK 2013. Stroll through artist and artisan booths in Visual Arts Mississauga’s Art Centre, the Historic MacEwan Barn as well as on the lawn in beautiful Riverwood.  Enjoy paintings, jewellery, pottery, encaustic, mixed-media, fibre art, clay sculpture, wood carving and more. 

Visual Arts Mississauga (VAM) is a not-for-profit charitable organization with a mission to enrich community life.


VISUAL ARTS MISSISSAUGA
4170 Riverwood Park Lane
(off Burnhamthorpe Road W just west of Creditview Road)
Mississauga, ON    L5C 2S7
P 905.277.4313
www.visualartsmississauga.com
Post a Comment