Thursday, August 22, 2013

Waterfall

Waterfall: Oil on 9" x 12" Artist panel $250
So my art friend and I decided to head out to paint today, at first I tried to paint a wonderful pond with waterlilies all over the place but just turned into a huge mess, so I wiped it clean, next I tried another scene but again, same thing, a little rusty I suppose, it was starting to warm up,  we were talking about heading home in a bit so I thought I better get something done, so this is just a quick sketch of a small waterfall, I didn't even worry about filling the whole canvas, after all I just wanted to capture the falls. So this day wasn't a total loss I also sketched out my next studio painting, good times.

To purchase this painting, and more information please visit my Etsy shop

Enjoy
Dave
Post a Comment