Wednesday, July 17, 2013

So hot!

How is everyone on this fine day, My studio has been so hot I haven't been able to spend much time in front of my easel, so instead of painting I have been working on some other things this week, 1 thing I am really excited about but I can't say anything yet as I don't want to jinx it and I have to wait for the until everything is set, but it is a major step towards one of my long term goals.

I have also been preparing for a couple of shows that are right around the corner and 2 other in a month of 2 so I have lots of things on the go.

My outlook has improved I went through quite a low point where most of what I painted I ended up scraping off the canvas or just tossing to the side, I was stuck or had plateaued but forged on and looks like I finally got over it and climbed a level, yeah me.

I hope I can get into the studio tomorrow as I am excited to start my still life I set up today.

Here an old painting from a couple of years ago : Peaches oil on 9 x 12 wood panel



Anyway
Stay cool
Dave
Post a Comment