Friday, July 12, 2013

Beacon

Beacon: Oil on 16" x 20 Wrapped canvas $500.00

Painting looking for it's forever home.

I am happy with the way this turned out, although not quite what I pictured when I started to paint. I was on a roll and started with a #10 round brush, not something I would use very much if at all but just started painting with it and I about I didn't pick up another brush until I signed my name and added a few details right at the end. I have always heard if you are in a rut try something different for a spell. I was suppose to go out painting plein-air today but thought it best to stick with this.

Painting comes unframed to keep the cost down but edges are painted black and includes wire to hang If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at anytime. To purchase this painting visit my Etsy shop

Dave
Post a Comment