Friday, May 17, 2013

Red Tulips

Red tulips Oil on 9" x 12" hardboard $250

Spring is in full bloom here finally, seemed to take forever this year, I like winter but it showed up early and didn't want to let go. Anyway I went out yesterday with my friend for a little plein-air time and here is the result. Painting outside is still a little of a mystery but I am getting a handle on it. I plan to go out at least once a week but my main love is still life painting but it's great to get out and try something different. I would love to be on the same level in the studio and outside, guess it's going to just take time. Still I am pleased with my progress.

Painting will take 2 weeks to fully dry before shipping. Painting comes unframed but includes a small wood easel to display.


To purchase visit my Etsy shop here



Enjoy,
Dave
Post a Comment