Thursday, May 30, 2013

MAS spring show

Hi everybody, sorry no paintings to show at the moment but thought I would at least update you on what's happening, so my group show is almost at an end, last weekend was the opening reception, quite a few people came out to see it so that was great, One of my paintings sold that day, one of my favorites so that was great to see. My painting the Rule of three, I met and chatted a bit with the buyer, so happy for her, I sure she will enjoy it for many years to come.


I haven't been able to paint very much in the last couple of weeks, as I have been filling in at work for people who of off for various reasons, may have a chance to get out to paint tomorrow, weather permitting of course, if not I have a still life set up and ready to go, so I will have something to post soon. The other day I was looking at my paintings on my shelves and then comparing them to the events I want to enter and realized I have a lot of work to produce in the next month or two so I better get at it. In my last few events I have been in I have been chatting with my artist and art lovers and 1 common theme I get is I need to paint larger. Hmmm, thinking I may have to add a large painting a little more often.

Anyway that's it for now
Cheers
Dave
Post a Comment