Monday, May 13, 2013

Docked at the harbour

Docked at the harbour: Oil on hardboard 9" x 12" $250
 
After submitting a painting to a juried show, my painting friends and I went out to a local harbour to paint while waiting for the results, the weather wasn't the greatest out, cool breeze of the lake, the sun did come out every so often to warm us up a bit, because of the cool weather my painting has a bit of abstract brush work as I needed to work fast to stay warm. Just as I started working on the boat the crew hoped in and started it up but I did manage to capture it before it sailed off.

Painting will take 2 weeks to fully dry before shipping. Painting comes unframed but includes a small wood easel to display. To buy this painting visit my Etsy shop

Enjoy
Dave Froude 


Post a Comment