Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Pondering

Title: Pondering Oil on 12" x 9" Masonite

 Over the weekend I was showing my work as part of the Mississauga Art Society Fall show, went OK for me lots of compliments and chatted with quite a few people and then painted this as a demo Sunday afternoon, big crowd formed around me, but managed to stay focused and thankfully I didn't botch it. The best part was this little girl must have been about 4 years old watched me paint for some time in started to clap for me when I used pick in the foreground, after she said goodbye and blow me a little kiss, So sweet.

Feel free to email me here if you want to chat or interested in buying this painting. Comes ready to hang and shipping is included in the price anywhere in North America.
Visit my website to see more of my work.

Enjoy
Dave

Post a Comment