Saturday, September 08, 2012

Art in the park

Hi everybody, sorry for the long absence, I have been painting, just not as much as I would like to, I have been pretty busy of late with work and preparing for an upcoming outdoor show I am participating in. If you have the time and live in the area, stop by and see me, would love to see you and chat. Being as it will be very first show I am pretty excited but also a little nervous so it would be great to see a friendly face.

I am so far behind with uploading some of my newest work, I need to post some of my latest plein-air paintings, hopefully I can get to it shortly, please be patient, I also had a sale this week and just preparing the painting to go off to it's new home, so exciting, thank-you for all your support.

Cheers,
Dave

Sunday September 23, 2012
Rain or shine │ musical entertainment │ free admission │ free parking   
10 a.m. – 4 p.m.

Come out and support local artists and artisans at the re-launch of Art in the Park in our 35th Anniversary year!  Stroll through exhibitors’ booths in VAM’s Art Centre, the Historic MacEwan Barn as well as on our front lawn.  Enjoy paintings, jewellery, pottery, mixed-media, wood carving, glass and much more! 


VISUAL ARTS MISSISSAUGA
4170 Riverwood Park Lane
(off Burnhamthorpe Road W just west of Creditview Road)
Mississauga, ON    L5C 2S7
P 905.277.4313



Post a Comment