Saturday, September 22, 2012

Art in the park September 23rd


Hey so I have been noticeably absent of late, not much time for painting as I have been preparing for the art in the park show tomorrow, have my own booth for the first time ever, weather my be an issue but at least I will inside a barn out of the rain. So exciting, lined up all my work yesterday and I am really pleased how all my piece look together.

The image in this post are 4" x 6" Art cards I have made up for the show, really turned out great, for those budget minded individuals, who is interested in my work but can't afford an original, if you interested let me know, I had a small number produced for the show but can have more made up.

So if you are in Mississauga tomorrow come by and visit me and my booth would love to see you and chat for a bit. Hopefully the weather holds, like I said I am in a barn so my booth should be nice and dry.

Cheers
Dave

Sunday September 23, 2012
Rain or shine │ musical entertainment │ free admission │ free parking   
10 a.m. – 4 p.m.

Come out and support local artists and artisans at the re-launch of Art in the Park in our 35th Anniversary year!  Stroll through exhibitors’ booths in VAM’s Art Centre, the Historic MacEwan Barn as well as on our front lawn.  Enjoy paintings, jewellery, pottery, mixed-media, wood carving, glass and much more! 


VISUAL ARTS MISSISSAUGA
4170 Riverwood Park Lane
(off Burnhamthorpe Road W just west of Creditview Road)
Mississauga, ON    L5C 2S7
P 905.277.4313
Post a Comment