Monday, July 16, 2012

Creamer

 Title: Creamer 12" x 12" Oil on wood panel

Hey what's happening?

Sorry for the delay, see this one has been finished for quite sometime and just getting this up for every one to see. Hey so I learned something with this painting. All these years I have been struggling with white objects and it turns out we have been lied to, turns out white isn't white at all., apart from the highlights on the dairy creamer being white or an off-white as in this case, white is actually being influenced by everything else around it, including lighting influences. Hm. If this little tidbit helps at least one person than my job here is complete.

Feel free to email me here if you want to chat or interested in buying this painting. Comes ready to hang and shipping is included in the price anywhere in North America.
Visit my website to see more of my work.

Dave

Post a Comment