Thursday, June 28, 2012

Plums

Plums 12" x 12" Oil on wood panel $275.00

For those of you that follow me, you may have noticed I haven't posted in a while, I have been going through quite the artist block at the moment, I have been painting but haven't been able to get through a whole painting in the last month, I am not exactly why but I guess it's not uncommon, just been really frustrating, anyway managed to get through one finally.

So enjoy as I don't now when I may get another one up. No worries I am sure things will turn around, I will just keep plugging away.



Feel free to email me here if you want to chat or interested in buying this painting. Comes ready to hang and shipping is included in the price anywhere in North America.
Visit my website to see more of my work.

Dave

Post a Comment