Sunday, May 27, 2012

Up, down and sideways

Title: Up, down and sideways, Oil on wood $150.00 Painting is 7.25" x 11.25
Overall size is Finished size is 11.75" x 16"

Hey how is everybody doing today, it's been a struggle for me of late and I haven't painted very much in the last couple of weeks, have some private issues I am dealing with at the moment and as a result I am finding it hard to concentrate but I am slowly plugging away.

On another note I put together my first newsletter a few days ago, it is my very first so keep that in mind when viewing, I am planning to put 1 together every couple of months so if you want to subscribe, your are more than welcome. Either the link on the side bar on my blog or even just shoot me an email. Did I mention it's free and may actually have interesting things in it from time to time.

Feel free to email me here if you want to chat or interested in buying this painting. Comes framed and shipping is included in the price anywhere in North America.
Visit my website to see more of my work.

Dave
 
Post a Comment