Tuesday, April 17, 2012

When the Cat is away

The mouse will play, isn't that the saying, well my lovely wife is exploring the world, well maybe not the world but she is away on a business trip and behaving herself I'm told, guess I should too. Don't say anything to her but I did have cereal for dinner last night. She left Saturday and I painted all day Sunday, and had a great session and finished the painting the same day, wish I could show you but she took the camera so I have to wait until she gets home to snap a pic and post it. Seem to be on an upswing at the moment so I have to take advantage so just about to start another long session today, put on a pot of coffee and just finished lunch, put on some great music and I am ready to get at it, wish me luck.

Have a great day
Dave


Post a Comment