Saturday, April 28, 2012

Red delicious

Red delicious - Oil on wood $150.00

This painting is actually painted on a cabinet door front, the local hardware store got a shipment of these things in and was selling them off for cheap, just my kind of thing, high quality wood and study solid frame. painting is 7.25" x 11.25" kind of weird size but it came already framed, just painted the panel on the inside and put a clear oil stain on the outside and bam! Finished size is 11.75" x 16". This setup was a bit of a challenge, more than I thought it would be but turned out alright.


Feel free to email me here if you want to chat or interested in buying this painting. Comes framed and shipping is included in the price anywhere in North America.
Visit my website to see more of my work.

Dave

Post a Comment