Saturday, February 04, 2012

No one left behind.


So it's I had a bit more time to put into my latest painting and I did manage to work through some of the issue I am having with it so it is coming along, I have never really been stuck on a painting for such a long time, but after starring at it for the last few days I have an idea on what's going on with it. My plan for going forward with this is to do a little each day and work through this one, I thought about just putting it away and reusing the panel for something else, but I have decided to make a learning experience out of it, I may turn out OK but then again it may not, but at least I will gain something from it either way.

Enjoy and if you have any ideas let me know, as comments or critiques are always welcome.
Dave
Post a Comment