Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Stacked blue cups

Stacked Blue Cups Oil on 16" x 20" wood panel. $500.00

Here is something I have been working on this week, and I think it's just about done, I painted this setup about 18 months ago but really wanted to give it another go ever since. Usually I like to swap out all my objects every few months or so but still kept all of these ones. Sorry for the glare on the right side. I think this one needs a sibling so for my next painting it will somewhat similar. Really happy with this one, not only did this turn out ok but learned a few things along the way, usually it's one or the other.

Feel free to email me here if you want to chat or interested in buying this painting. Comes ready to hang and shipping is included in the price anywhere in North America.
Visit my website to see more of my work.

Enjoy,
Dave

Post a Comment