Sunday, January 01, 2012

Grandeur

Title: Grandeur
Oil on 20" x 16" wood panel

Happy New year everyone, I hope everyone has a wonderful and successful 2012. This is my final painting for 2011, was hoping to post yesterday but I had a few minor tweaks to make late last night, while everyone in the world was celebrating, I was in my studio for most of the time. This painting has a really nice glow to it and richness. Every once in a while I like to change things up a bit so this is a little larger then I usually work also changed to portrait layout for this one. This one is one of my favorites at the moment.

Feel free to email me here if you want to chat or interested in buying this painting. Comes ready to hang and shipping is included in the price anywhere in North America.

Visit my website to see more of my work.

Enjoy,
Dave

Post a Comment