Monday, November 21, 2011

Riding the Wave

Title: Riding the waves - 11 x 14 on wood panel

This one is finally finished, took so long to get through this one. With this one I used a very soft bristle brush, this forced me to try and push the paint around a lot more than usual and blend a lot more also helped to keep me from getting to finicky with details. This is the first in a series of colour studies. I plan to do starting with an analogous colour scheme, I plan to work my way through the whole colour wheel.

Feel free to email me here if you want to chat or interested in buying this painting.

Visit my Blog or website to see more of my work

Dave


Currently on display and available for purchase at "The Big Chill" Art show at Neilson Park Creative Centre from January 2nd to the 22nd
located at 56 Neilson Drive, Etobicoke, On M9C 1V7
Post a Comment