Thursday, November 10, 2011

Copper pot

Title: Copper Pot
Medium: Oil on 16 x 20 wood panel

Painting comes ready to hang and no frame is needed

I didn't change this too much from yesterdays version apart from a little tweaks here and there, apart from the suggestion from Kim one of my loyal followers and a great painter, to add some vertical brush strokes on the left side to fix the banding in the red background colour, made a huge difference and I didn't spot it. So thanks a bunch Kim.

The Royal Winter fair is on here in town, various animals on display, mostly farm animals, can't wait to go with my sketch pad and draw some animals, been so long Hope I remember how.

Feel free to email me here if you want to chat or interested in buying this painting.

Visit my Blog or website to see more of my work
Dave

Currently on display and available for purchase at "The Big Chill" Art show at Neilson Park Creative Centre from January 2nd to the 22nd
located at 56 Neilson Drive, Etobicoke, On M9C 1V7
Post a Comment