Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Copper pot thingy wip


So here is my latest work, not completed yet but coming along, you can click on the image for a larger view. Something is bothering me with this one but I can't quite put my finger on it at the moment maybe it will come to me but perhaps not so if you can figure it out let me know. Anyway the copper pot is turning out rather nice I think.

So last weekend I went to the opening of the Colour and Form Society Juried show where I have 2 pieces showing, they fit in rather well, so I am pleased, had quite a few compliments from the other artists and people that just came to view the show. The show runs until Nov. 26th so if you haven't been you still have time. The most important thing about this show is I will be given an invitation to join the Society, I will have to go through another juried process but at least this is the first stage complete.

Anyway, here is something I find weird, a 16 x 20 panel takes the same amount of time to paint then a 9 x 12 for me. I should be able to get back to this tomorrow so look for another update soon.
Cheers
Dave



Post a Comment