Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Allies still life

Title Allies
Medium: Oil on 11 x 14 wood panel

This is the 2nd painting in a series of color studies working with colors close to each other on the color wheel.
Painting is ready to hang , no frame needed, price includes shipping and handling.

 Well this week I think I have spent more time with auto mechanic then in my studio and it looks like I have to go back tomorrow, finding a good mechanic is turning out to be quite a challenge, would be nice if they would work for a painting or 2 instead of cash. Still did manage to finish this one, I think the title took longer then the painting.

Feel free to email me here if you want to chat or interested in buying this painting.
Visit my website to see more of my work.

Enjoy,
Dave

Post a Comment