Friday, October 14, 2011

Red Square

Title: Red square
Medium: Oil on 9 x 12 wood panel - $250 cdn

The Red in this is a lot more vibrant than it shows here, I usually photograph my paintings outside in the sunlight but it's been raining here for 2 days and looks like it's not going to let up so I took a pic indoors, it's close but not quite but you get the idea. I am thinking about building my own light box, looks simple enough as I have seen a few examples online perhaps next week.

This Tea pot was hiding out in the basement hiding in a box in the corner, what an awesome colour (yes spell checker a "u" in colour, I am Canadian) and oh so shiny, I love ceramics.

On another note I have been neglecting a few things around here, I think I need an assistant. One of which is my website. I really need to take the weekend and focus on getting everything up to date. When I first redesigned I really didn't think it through very well, not so easy to add content for me so I may have to redesign my redesign.

Til next time

Dave

Post a Comment