Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Misty, Work in progress


How is everyone doing on this fine day, I normally don't post works in progress but I am posting this one, for 2 reasons really, the first is I have been working around the house for the last few days and still have quite a bit to get done so I am not sure when I will get a chance to get back to this. The 2nd is I really like this and actually thought I would leave it here as it has a nice quality to it. This portrait is of Misty, my wife and I's first adopted family member, she was 10 when we picked her up from the humane society and lived with us for 10 years, it was a sad day when we lost her a while back, anyway wanted to do this painting for quite some time and now it feels like it's the right time.

Enjoy and hopefully I can back to this soon.

Dave
Post a Comment