Friday, April 15, 2011

Whatz up

So you may have noticed that there hasn't been a painting posted lately, sorry about that, I am currently working on one that I started today but it's going pretty slow at the moment, I can't believe it's already Friday, and I am just getting to paint for the first time this week.

I have been busy this week, I have signed on to do another website, hopefully this won't take too much of my time but it probably will. I have also donated a painting to Dog Guides of Canada to sell at there open house on Saturday April 16th, hopefully it sells well.

I made a set of rules for myself with the next bunch of paintings, although these will probably look very similar to previous paintings but still, rules none the less. Thanks to Aaron Lifferth's Painting a Day blog. So as I said I am working on the first but it may take a couple of days as my weekend looks like it filled up already.


Cheers and have a great day
Dave
Post a Comment