Monday, April 04, 2011

Hey get out of there




Title: Hey get out of there
Medium: Acrylic 9 x 12

Looks like I am on a bit of a lime kick, I get a little fixated on things so this may continue until I feel I get this right. The jug in the background always give me a hard time but I am getting better at it. These limes are pretty much done, they have been hanging around my studio for over a week under my lights so it's time for them to leave, So I have to find some replacements first, I think I will try and find some small key limes and cut a few open next time.

In other news, Over the weekend I entered 2 paintings for a juried show in Brampton that starts this week and has a grand opening on Friday, of the 2 I entered 1 was selected, so happy, can't wait to see how it looks on a wall with other work around it. I am also preparing my submissions for the Port Credit art walk that starts at the end of May but the deadline is this Friday. Wish me luck.

Enjoy
Dave

Post a Comment