Friday, April 29, 2011

Bottles

Title: Bottles
Medium: Acrylic on 9 x 12 Canvas panel

So bottles it is,This started out great but quickly changed direction, when I set this one up I loved the coloured light shining through the bottles so I offset this to the right so it would show up. My light source was so close to the bottles they were heating up something fierce, but it was the only way the light would show through the bottle in the back and the red in the middle looks great. I was almost finished this one earlier today but realized I had lost the structure in some parts and had to correct it which caused some other issues but life's like that.

So on my way home from work today I stopped at the local art supply store and finally purchased Oil colours, water mixable of course can't wait to try them. wish me luck.

Til next time
Dave

Post a Comment