Wednesday, March 23, 2011

New website is up!

Sorry there hasn't been any paintings to post in the last little while, I have been working with my designer redoing my website, it was in dire need of an update, my designer can be a bit surly, and it's hard to get some time to hash out all the details as he has a pretty busy schedule, there are a few little things to go over but for the time being we good to go, oh and for those that think I am a little harsh on my designer, it's me.

 Have a look at http://www.davefroude.com

Speaking of designing things I am also working about the details of my business cards and  a few other things, need some continuity with all my marketing material. that being said I started a painting last night so I hope to have something ready to post tonight, but could be tomorrow. Check back later.

Cheers
Dave
Post a Comment