Sunday, January 23, 2011

Help! I'm stuck in a bowl



Title: Help! I'm stuck in a bowl
Medium: Acrylic on Canvas board 10 x 12

So for the last few days this one has been on my easel taunting me, I haven't been feeling very well, so I haven't painted very much. This is the 2nd time I have taken on these objects, and both times this has been a very difficult challenge for me, the light blue green of the bowl was hard for me to decipher, it wasn't until my wife said it looks like a robin's egg. Hmm how about that. This one was still a fight all the way through it, hopefully the next won't be so difficult.

As I said I wasn't feeling well the last couple of days and I found it hard to concentrate and focus on my subject, the only way I can describe it was my eyes seemed a bit blurring and where a bit slow to react, not to mention my head felt like it was going to explode.

That being said here it is in all it's glory.

Enjoy
Comments welcome.
Dave

$135 cdn shipping included
Post a Comment