Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Green Apples Study 2


Title: Green Apple Study 2
10 x 12 Acrylic on canvas board

 So it's apples again, started another painting yesterday morning but had to leave for a bit and when I came home I started to paint again, after a while I noticed the lighting had changed so dramatically over the few hours I was away that the painting was starting to look very odd and disjointed, so rather than start over I put it aside and may try again at some point. Oh well onward and upward.

So here is my latest apple study, I took a bit of a different approach to this one compared to the last. With this one I tried to stick with using compliment colors for shading and tried to stay rather loose with this one compared to the last. It may not be perfect but it was a joy to do and although some things didn't turn out like I thought it would I am pretty pleased with this one.
 
Enjoy
Dave

$135 cdn shipping included
Post a Comment