Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Welcome to winter.

Title says it all, although it nice outside now, but I am sure this will change.

Started a new painting yesterday, didn't get too far as I been feeling a bit under the weather the last few days and my heart just wasn't that into it, but today is a new day and although I am not 100%, I am excited to get cracking on it today. I am using the same cups from my last post but I have added a few more items. Perhaps I can finish this one off today but it may be tomorrow. Over the last little while I have been framing some of my pieces and hanging them around the house and I must admit they look pretty good in frames, so happy. I also noticed the the last paintings I have done since taking some time off really look quite painterly and loose compared to some of my earlier work, although I am still struggling with colours a bit, it isn't nearly as hard as it has been in the past, I tend to be more focused and observe far better this time around.

Anyway better get at it

Dave
Post a Comment