Monday, November 08, 2010

Happy Monday

How is everyone?

A few things have changed since my last post, was on facebook but decided to give it up as I was wasting a lot of time doing a whole lotta nothing. I have also started a new part-time job back in August, I work as a kennel assistant for Dog Guides of Canada, I spend on average 3 hours a day (sometimes more) making sure all the dogs are looked after everyday, not a well paying job but I love working with the dogs, the people are great as well. but the dogs need my help so I am more than happy to help anyway I can. Anyway, I sure I will post more on this subject later.

Haven't done much painting of late with my new job, which takes almost all my energy, as it pretty intense work, I have finished up most of my web design and development projects for the time being so I have dug out my paint and brushes and I am currently playing with some still life compositions, so watch this space for a new painting or 2 in the next little while.

I must have about 25 paintings framed and unframed kicking around so last weekend I started to hang some up for display, it was really nice to see them up on the wall, I am not tooting my own horn but after letting them sit for a while it nice to see them again and enjoy them, forgotten how well some of them turned out.

Talk soon
Dave
Post a Comment