Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Lillies Cont'd

As promised here are a few more image from my latest work in progress, progress has slowed a little but I am making headway.Before you see the them I must apologize for the poor lighting conditions.

Still working with a fairly large brush for now as I am still blocking in color but I am starting to fine tune a little as I go. Don't know what other painters are like but for me I very rarely get things right on the first try, so I find myself going over areas several times, ah well all part of the experience. What's interesting though are colors are always darker then I think they are, so it takes me a few tries to build up enough confidence to go straight for the dark colours. I guess my eyes and brain just aren't in tune right off the bat.

Anyway more later, have a look and see what you think.


Feed back would be great.
Cheers
Dave


Post a Comment