Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Drought continues

I know it's been a month or so since I posted anything, sorry for that, not much happening in the painting realm for me at the moment, I prepped a watercolour paper a few weeks ago and it's waiting for me on my drafting table, I also tried a few small still life arrangements but didn't get very far. I have had quite a few web development jobs on the go at the moment and it keeps me rather busy not much spare time and when I have some time to spare I have been working hard landscaping my property. Hope everyone is doing well.

Here is something I did a while back, there are a few things that bother me about it but I liked the direction this one took, starting to make some real progress I think. Some of my work tend to be really defined and while this started that way I worked and worked to loosen up and not care if the edges of objects were drawn perfectly still lots of work ahead but coming along.

Until next time
Dave

Metal in the sky.

Acrylic painting 18 x 24

Post a Comment