Sunday, April 04, 2010

Happy Easter!

Hi Everyone, I hope for all my friends that celebrate Easter, have a great day of celebration.

I have been really busy of late, not painting of course, There are times when I take long breaks from painting and it seems this is one of them, I have been working of some website development with a large company for quite a while now, which is taking up huge amounts of time so painting has taken a back seat at the moment, the project is almost finished so I can begin to put brush to canvas again, I did find time to prepare a full sheet of watercolor paper so once my project has been completed it is all ready to go.

In the meantime here are a few drawings I have done in the recent past, One of my passions is life drawing, it has always been a struggle for me though, I watch others produce amazing drawings which seems so easy for them, for me every line, every shadow is a fight to the end. Portraits is particularly hard for me, perhaps I need to work on my observation skills a little more. Anyway until next time enjoy!

Post a Comment