Friday, January 29, 2010

Home for a day or two

Hi there, just got home, I have been out in the country, not much work around here so I managed to get a few jobs through my brother In-law and have been staying with them for the last few weeks, no email or cell phone service, lots of snow and great scenery so peaceful at night, heard an owl late last night when I was out with the dog at midnight, full moon was so bright almost like daylight the colors where so vivid, was about -26C with no wind, amazing. I have to remember to take my camera when I head back up on Monday so I can try and recreate some of the great colors I have been seeing, so no new paintings at the moment. hopefully I can get back to my easel this week at some point but it may not be until Friday, really starting to miss it. So please bear with me I will start producing again, just may take a bit of time. Nice to be back at home, even if it is for a short time.

I will post again before I leave, see you in a bit.

Cheers
Post a Comment