Friday, December 04, 2009

Still haven't thought of a title.

I know how about winter's is coming.

It's a balmy 1 degree C (about 34 degrees for our American friends) today with a good north wind blowing in, feels a lot colder than that. Been busy this week staining a oak staircase which has kept me pretty busy, I will post a few images when it is done.

In the meantime I am posting a painting I did about 8 months ago, one of my first attempt at acrylic paintings in a while and I thought it was fitting considering the temperature outside.

This painting is 16 x 20. I call it "The Cold Drifter"

Although it not a favorite, and wasn't when I finished it, this one is growing on me. Again a tight painting style but there are aspects of it where I am loosening up a bit. Over time I will post more paintings where I can see some definite changes in my painting style. Until next time enjoy.

Dave


Post a Comment